Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 1 ~ Let the Boot Kickin' Begin

The day has started and for the most part I am ready. Really want to keep this on the down low. I don't want people hovering over me for one and I don't want to deal with the outcome if I fail. (Not that I intend to fail, but lets face it, this is NOT the first rodeo for this gal!) People want to do it for you or dictate how you make change. That was the trouble with Donna last night. I know she wants to be helpful, but I really don't need her to "fix" this. It has to be all me. There are also those who relish in others failures... well I just want this to be MY journey with those I choose to invite. I didn't even mention it to Melissa this morning.

Having my initial struggle... and believe it or not it is facebook. (Yikes, I am soooooo addicted...) I think the food and Dew are going to be simple compared to facebook. :-( Matter of fact, treats at work are not even a challenge for me this morn. YES!
As for the diet, I am definitely lowering my calories and watching what I am eating and then tomorrow full on for the 750 calories a day. So far I have eaten a 110 calorie yogurt and my tea with cream. (no creamer tomorrow.... waaaaahhh....) Working on my water and so far so good.

Todays weight was 251.4 - the beginning of the downhill slide. hee hee. If I do lose a pound a day as predicted, I could be 210 by mid June. THAT EXCITES ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment