Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Food

I really did not eat a lot today. Started the day with my belly not real happy and ate less than normal. I am pooping but very small amounts and its taking quite the effort for that amount.

Breakfast was tea with milk and my cheerios 85 + 45 = 130
Cake, chocolate (have no idea) 100 calories

Dinner pork loin 5 oz. 200 calories
green beans 1 cup 34 calories
canned dice tomatoes for 75 calories

total for the day = 539 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment