Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today I am JUST Sad!

and I cannot seem to shake it. And I don't even have a solid reason for being sad. Just a LOT of stupid dissappointments today... and I guess there was one to many...and I broke. The nice thing is I DON'T want to eat... but I DO want to sleep. Want my bed, my pillow, my blankie and in a perfect world... My Prince holding me! sigh. Instead I have Chat and work people and feeling so alone in a room full of people!

My dissappointments today~
~babies, pregnancy, want and desire and the sting of the slap of denial. (but that is always an underlying factor)
~day 6 of work without Dave.. when Im here he is off and when he is here I a off.
~I had expected to trade for Q.com today and Jared isn't feeling well so I am in chat. Just adds to my anxiety and I was looking forward to peace at work. Something I am not getting much of these days.

So, little, insignificant things... yet the tears are right on the edge, my heart is pounding and my leg is about to cause an earthquake in the building.. and I want to run....

No comments:

Post a Comment