Came home and had a yum dinner. Jon made a spaghetti type dinner with bean sprouts and lobster and shrimp sauce. It was really good... but again...how do I figure calories??? sigh
Bean sprouts = 17 for 1/2 cup
lobster 3.5 oz. 100 calories
shrimp 1.5 oz. 45 calories
tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, zukes and spices ????? 100 calories...hell I don't know and he doesn't measure so that works.
So total for dinner = 262 calories.
Total for the day = 687
Had a very emotional moment tonight with Miss Sadie Mae. During dinner she was wondering and I asked when she had last been out and Jon said 4ish. Then he looked over and she was peeing in the living room and he yelled, Sadie. I looked over and I knew I should have put her out earlier. I took her outside and Jon cleaned up her mess. When I got her outside she started her spinning but was excited. She hit a divot in the grass and fell to her side and it seemed to take her a minute to get up. When she did get up she started turning circles again and her left back leg kept collapsing on her and she would start to fall to the side. Finally I got her and brought her in since she obviously was not going to go potty anymore. When I got her inside she continued to turn circles over and over till I finally put my plate of food down for her to get her to stop. While she ate my food I started to cry. I am going to lose my baby pretty soon. I see her going downhill.... and it scares me to death. I will NOT prolong her passing if I ever for a moment think she is hurting... but my heart is heavy tonight at the loss of my baby girl.... I don't think I am ready for that.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment