Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hmmmmm...... What Gives?

The scale this morning declared 238.4. Yep, that is it. And I stared at it, stunned. Confused. Not angry or upset just "huh?????" And I am still confused. There is no argument at this time that can make me see the light on this one. Maybe later, but not now. I just don't get it. I am eating between 500 and 775 calories a day. Other than the one chocolate binge... I am NOT cheating, not overeating, not screwing up.... yet..... 3 weeks in I am down 13 pounds. Now that would not be so awful (in the big picture) if I had not been down 12.6 pounds on day 11..... and here I am, 10 days later and .4 more pounds is ALL??? Did I tell you I just don't understand???? Cause really, I don't!

2 comments:

  1. MMMM...Is sex fattening? You would think not but....the only time you have not lost or lost little was after sex. Maybe DoLG is high in calories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I would think the cardio would enable...increase even the weight loss. And love... it has most all been little numbers and little movement. I really am not discouraged, just confused. Blogging more about all that today...just don't get it. I get you though... and love you so!

    ReplyDelete