I truly believe that this journey will be successful because I truly have some of the most amazing support. In all fairness.... I have a best friend who truly loves me and she wants nothing but the best for me. I know that her current situation makes my desire to change a little harder to swallow, but when the chips are down she will always stand by my side and for that I am truly thankful!
I have Jon, who even though he can be negative and unsupportive, he is doing the cooking, prepping and trying so far to make this successful for us both.
Then, i have my most amazing Prince Charming - the one who is my rock when I need one to hang on to, and my jury when i want to alter the outcome incorrectly. He is my calm when i want to fret and most of all he is my friend. The one my heart and soul confides in. To laugh with him, to hear his words of support and to know that above all else... he will walk beside me and when necessary go ahead to pave the way and fight the demons and also fall behind to push me gently forward or simply kick me in the butt when I need it. I am so fortunate to have him with me on this journey. He truly reminds me to remember that I am good, and deserve to be happy, and beautiful and worth it. I love you PC. Thanks for being so many wonderful parts of my amazing life!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment