Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finishing Out the Day

So, the day ended pretty nice. Went to ShopKo after work and bought me 3 pairs of shorts, 1 of which I am taking back. The catch.... I bought them 2 sizes too small.... hee hee hee. And a cute tshirt a size too small. IF I can wear them by May 22nd i can keep them... if I cannot then they will be returned. That is my incentive and the outfit is hanging on my bathroom door. WHAT AN INSPIRATION???

Then when I got home Jon and I went bike riding for about 25 minutes. It was fun. My legs were a bit sore and it got awfully cold... but it felt good. I am looking forward to riding again tomorrow.

And then dinner:
pork loin chop - 4 oz 250 cals
salad < 50 cals mixed
vegies - 1 cup 30 cals
strawberries - 7 large 50 cals
Total for the Day = 793 calories

Hmmm... a little high but seems ok. And as for Facebook... I would say I did better today than yesterday but I am not there yet. Actually... will be glad when the dogs and Paris are done. Then I will just NOT go in at all... NOT AT ALL. Until then, i worry it will continue to be ummmmm a challenge. But have you heard??? I AM STRONG... and WORTH IT!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment