Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stress Eating

Today I seem to want to stress eat. Want the hand to mouth...and it isn't quenchable. I ate my cheerios and tea (85 + 45) and wanted more "munch" right away... I waited a bit, drank water, finished my tea, and had one of my clementines...35 calories. I want sweet. Hmmm, or maybe... because the clementine was sweet... so I don't know what I want. lol. But I am not giving into it. I just did another set of drops, so nothing for 30 minutes anyhow and then I will get my ice tea and see if that helps.

I do have lunch here
turkey 5 oz. for 150 calories
green beans and turnips, 1 cup for 35 calories
another clementine for 35 calories
Total for the midday point = 380

2 comments:

  1. and I did it again.
    What does it mean when I wait till 540 to cheat and eat chocolate?? It means I am ashamed of what I am doing. Or I know it is not what I am wanting to do at this time. And I did... 3 reeses eggs... then I thought to check the calories....120 calories for those 3 little balls...sigh. Of course since this is where I am honest I have to count the M&M's too.... about 110 calories worth... so 3 minutes (at the most) I consumed 230 calories. More than 1/2 again what I have consumed all day. And I get so angry at myself when I do... because I let food win.
    It reminds me why I didn't want to tell anyone that I was dieting let alone that I was doing HCG...because I always wonder, what if I don't lose??? And now, I'm not really... and then I start to feel like it is too much and then,.. I have desires.... and I give in... and I hate myself for it. I feel weak and pathetic.
    WHAT was I seeking in those damn little balls??? What??? It is just so upsetting to me... and I want to cry.....so 380 + 230 = 610 calories. Nice job Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calories for the end of the day are:
    crab meat 5 oz. 150 calories
    salad 50 calories
    frosting ??? 100 calories
    910 calories for the day

    ReplyDelete