Just realized I had not blogged today. So thought I should. Having "food fears" lately. (about 48-72 hrs now). It seems I am afraid TO eat. I don't want to gain again. It is really good that I am not weighing for the next 15 days because it plays with me too much. Today I noticed that the pair of pants I have on I could almost pull off WITHOUT undoing the button. That is what I need to be watching... not a number on the scale. But, all this has led to me NOT wanting to eat. It is strange and since I am not hungry, I am needing to be careful.
Today I have eaten (thus far)~
cheerios and milk with tea - 130 calories
salad 35 calories
2 dill pickles 25 calories
edamame 110 calories
popcorn 4 pieces 10 calories
total = 310 calories
I know I have chicken here, know I have green beans here, just....hmmmmm....... I am good for now. really, I am!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment