So, I am bored and I am going to ramble for a bit. Love tickets versus phones or chat especially since it is a weekend. Feeling much better today mentally. Maybe just seeing PC, maybe talking this morning, maybe just not so stressed at work. Maybe drugs keeping the cramps and back ache under better control. But for whatever reason... I feel better. Still radio silent today. Too much Mother talk in our area and really just want to be an island still. And I am still SOOO stuffed after eating the pear. May be bloated but my belly feels full too.
My mind is 20 miles West of here on the love of my life. A bit worried about his heart today. But I know he is with people who love him and he will be fine. Just really like taking care of him, that is all. I have his picture on my desktop. It looks like he is peeking around the q.com database and he has the sweetest look on his face. It helps me stay focused, no really.. it does. GRIN
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment