Today is really a good good day. Hmmmm any day that starts in the arms of my lover is a really really good day!!! GRIN. There is something so amazing about him; so calming and good for my soul. I seriously do not know what I did to deserve him... and he tells me the same thing. That is part of what is so incredible. Neither one of us feels like we deserve all the other gives... so we are humble and so very appreciative of the love we get. We are both in awe and accept all that is offered and we gratefully return all we can. It really is quite perfect. I love him. He loves me. And we are sooooo good together. I really like that. Really really LOVE him!
I must have slept very well last night because I feel rested, although I was a bit tired this morning. Nothing unusual. Looking forward to my weekend. Really need to get some things done in my house...some scrapbooking, some cleaning... I would have to say I am quite lazy. Hmmmm.... so productivity is on the agenda. Also maybe some quiet time with PC before B gets home...gotta work on that. WINK
So, once again not very hungry. I LOVE THAT. I am really excited about weighing tomorrow and think (hope) I am not anticipating anything other than a loss... that simple. We will have to wait and see. It has not been too hard to not weigh this week. I wanted to this morning but it was just a fleeting thought as I was getting in the shower... kind of a "I wonder what I weigh???" and then into the shower. So that feels like a big success. Now if i can mentally survive whatever the scale shows tomorrow... I will be looking at three big victories this week - the chocolate cake, facing and beating the scale and accepting the results. NICE!
So back to the not hungry. It is a really interesting feeling. I still have the "desires" like popcorn today. Tuesday and Thursday the Pioneers pop corn and sell it... so the hallways and elevators smell like theater popcorn. It is pretty popular on our row and I was glad that the popcorn munchers weren't here (well except one that I ALWAYS want here...). And then Carrie decided to get one and I went to her desk to help her and SNNNIIFFFFFFFF.... oh my... it smelled so good and she offered me some. I said no, but it smelled good. I came back to my desk and worked diligently on my crunchy cheerios and I am happy. GRIN.
So. todays food so I can get this posted....
Breakfast... well you know. Cereal and milk for 140 calories... although I may need to start measuring my milk because I might be getting too liberal with it. (need to bring a half cup measure something to work I think....)
Lunch I have turkey 5 oz for 150 calories, (did not eat my turkey) salad for 50 calories and an apple for 90 calories.
Total at mid day = 430.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment