Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Friday, April 30, 2010

I am Ready!

Let's do it!
I am so psyched for this. Yes, I might, right now have a few concerns... but tonight it is all about getting started. I am READY! Ready to let go of some of my traps. Excited....! Time for change. Time for me!

I have already run into some adversity, a few nay sayers. I knew this would happen and I am only looking at it as a minor set back. Not life changing. Just re membering how people want to allow you to make change but often want to tell you how to do it. Even when it is done in love... well it is annoying.

This is MY journey, my path to walk and my plan to put into place. The only person invited into the depths of this journey I believe wants what is best for me and KNOWS me so deeply already. I know that I can say and do what I feel is right for me during this time and he will stand by me every step. There is so much comfort in that. So much trust. I love it and love that he is walking with me. All that is left, is to wake tomorrow to the new beginning. So, lets get to bed. I AM READY!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get you a card. That seemed too impersonal. I wanted to get you flowers. That seemed to cliché. I will speak to you. That is too fleeting. Puting down on "paper" so you can read it when you need and know it comes from my heart seems right. You know I will walk with you in this journey and support you all the way. If you feel doubtful, hurt, lost, re-read these words and it will support you. I love you Angel and will stand with you when things are difficult. I will stand beside you when you need support. I will stand in front of you when you need protection. I will be your knight in shining armor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means the world to me that you are supporting me on this journey. I love you baby and I am thankful every day for you being in my life!

    ReplyDelete