Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Monday, May 24, 2010

Seeing the Sun...

...and believing in the day!

The morning has been good...I feel pretty good. Glad to see the 1.8 pounds come back off and hoping for future weight loss. Sunny skies help my soul feel brighter. My amazing man hugging me always makes the day better. Looking forward to a bike ride tonight is exciting. And feeling like I can breath is ALWAYS good. Yep, today is a good day so far.

Food is slow starting. I am still working on cheerios (go figure) and milk in my tea for 130 calories. We will see how the rest of the day pans out. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment