So Arby's for lunch. Tried the new Roast Burger - YUM. (well I was really hungry too!)
Checked their website and found it is only 450 calories. SWEET. So, I am doing better today than I expected. Since I did not get fries and have not eaten alot else.... I will still be relatively close to the calorie count for the day.
Did 3rd set of drops - and feel good. I think I was feeling like if the sandwich had really blown it, maybe I would blow it a little more...but when I saw that the sandwich was only 450 calories, I am feeling good about my choice and STRONG so I am not willing to cave already.
Have not touched Facebook since posting earlier, but I must say that is my BIG draw right now.
On an incredible note - my best "man" friend told me today he is so proud of what I am doing and he has decided to join forces with me and he is quitting smoking for the 40 days too. He said he would suffer with me... and I said, "no we will get stronger together!" There is NOT to be negativity because as long as I BELIEVE me to be strong - I WILL BE STRONG! And baby, I believe! What a gift of love and support he has offered; to let go of something he too craves. I love my friend... he is one amazing man! Thanks Baby!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment