Did not spend much of any time at the computer today which is why no blog till now. I am OK, just rather flat. A bit sad of limited access of my man for the next 11 days may have added to it. Laid around and watched TV most of the day and then went to the movies with Dave and Brenda. Good movie, great company, too many people!
I have eaten ok today...
tea this morning with milk 45 calories for milk
chicken breast 2.5 oz. 125 calories
slice of onion 5 calories
2 pickles, wedged 25 calories
apple 90 calories
salmon patty 170 calories
zuke 1 cup 30 calories
I had a few cheerios today.... I will say 25 calories (sure this is high) but not sure how many.
Total for the day is 515 calories! I may eat another fruit tonight... and may not. Who knows.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment