Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Saturday, May 15, 2010

"11" Will NOT Be My Defeat Today

So, I stepped on the scale this morning... with a tiny amount of dread. I really thought it would be ok.... but....duh duh duh dummmmm...... 240.4 or .4 pounds lost since the gain, or 1.4 pounds OVER my last oficial weigh on Wed or NOT what I was hoping to see. Any way you look at it... this is how it is!


But I am OK. I really am. I am learning, growing and surviving. I am understanding that this is a long haul process and not an overnight fix. I am understanding that there are sometimes factors I cannot control that will affect things too.

I also must discuss a few things that most certainly could be affecting this weigh in as well.
1. I have NOT pooped since Tuesday about 6pm. (Although I weighed Wed and Thurs and Sat...with no poop.)
2. On Saturday's I weigh at 530 ish and on Wednesday's I weigh about 9ish (waking times) and I know that the later you sleep, the less you weigh. (Don't know why...just know it does)

So more on number one. I do not feel constipated, do not feel sick at all and have been having "normal" gas...just no results. I did double my stool softner one day and I did drink metamucil this morning. Hopefully I poop SOON (and hopefully it is 10 pounds worth. BIG GRIN) I would have to think this is affecting my weight loss to some extent, but it is NOT an excuse for not losing.
Number 2 is that I know Donna talks about the time of weighing and I have experienced it too. So, I am going to either get my butt up at 530 to weigh or weigh on Tues and Sat or just weigh once a week. I wonder if I gave myself a false low on Wed. because it was later. This is all just pondering, I am really ok.

One thing I wonder about is if I have gotten sloppy with my eating. I don't think so, but..there was the meatballs, the night of spinach, and my milk... and the milk has a little fat - NEED to buy ski and throw away the rest of the 1%. So i am recommitting to measuring and doing it all correctly, and standing up when I don't trust what Jon has done (out of laziness) and see if these changes make a difference. I am choosing to still believe in the diet and myself. And I am NOT QUITTING the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment