Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And the Weigh in says....

239 (which is -5.4)
WHOOT WHOOT


So this means I am now down 12.4 pounds and today is day 12. Not to shabby. I will take that. Was very tired when I stepped on the scale so now sure if I had any expectation of what the number would be. Just needed to weigh. GRIN

1 comment:

  1. .....I am VERY proud of my Angel tonight. And very happy that she has accomplished so much. Both on this journey and on others. She truly is a special, beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete