...and I am going to go to the hospital to kill some time till I can meet Prince Charming. I am real excited and glad I am not at all hungry... because I won't get dinner till..... hmmmm...... 9:30 ish. I am sure that will irritate Jon but hell I seem to irritate him often. Cannot decide if he or I am ornery on this diet? GRIN... and Yes, I am enjoying playing with the font colors today!
Was thinking about how nice it would be to sleep in tomorrow and remembered my mammogram at 845 in West Caldwell. Need to leave the house at 815... so no sleeping in, but certainly later than I usually get too. Going to work on the office some more tomorrow. Will be very interesting to see how much I can get done this weekend if I am not spending hours and hours on Facebook. GRIN.
OK getting out of here. ITS THE WEEKEND!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment