Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Night Sweetheart,,,

.... well its time to go.....

So the day has wound to an end and it is Nighty Night Nanny for me.
Did ride bikes tonight and went 3.35 miles. I found my legs and hoo hoo hurt from the very beginning so not as pleasurable as usual. Hmmmm, I would have to say the extra curricular lovin and the bike seat have made Miss Kitty a bit tender. I think she is bruised to be honest. frown
Came home and cut and packaged another chub of turkey. Then dinner.

Dinner was grilled turkey, 5 oz. for 150 calories
Zucchini 1 cup for 28 calories
Salad for 25 calories
Total for day = 203 + 352 = 555 calories!

Still feeling good (except for Miss Kitty and surrounding friends) and ready to embrace tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment