... I WANT to lose weight! (to be used as reminders for the times when I don't feel it is worth it, reminders as to why I am here! Doing what I am doing.)
~ I want to buy clothes off the rack. To not have to search forever to find one that fits me, to not have to buy old lady clothes, to buy what is stylish NOW. To be able to walk through a store, see a top and if I like it have a chance of them having one that fits. And I am so tired of paying $2 more for bigger sizes! Sheesh.
~ I want to be more active. I want to bike and hike. I really want to play softball again. But my body is too old with all this weight, so I need to get some weight off these bones so I can be more active. I want to do more and go more instead of feeling too tired to even clean my house let alone go somewhere physical.
~ For my health. I know that the weight on my joints makes me hurt more than I ever should at my age. Also, my heart cannot like the extra fat around it as well as the other health concerns that come with being fat. There is a country song that has a line that I like; "Well, I'm much to young to feel this damn old." and I have to agree. I am 42 not 82.
~ Honestly, I don't want to be the fat girl anymore. I have NEVER been skinny. Never been fit and trim. Never looked "worldly" cute (I know there are people who would disagree and I love them for that!). I don't per se want to turn heads but i also don't want to cause retching when I walk by. I just want a turn at being skinny!
~ Intimacy! I have body aches during and after intimate times and it stinks. I want to be more tone and not have cramps or aches during or after these special times. I also have a few positions I want to try with my amazing man and I think we have a belly blockage keeping us from trying them (that and I cannot see my thighs helping either) so I want to reduce this interferance. (I really really want to make love to PC where I can see his face and he can see mine, this is a great desire of mine. Ummm and I also want to be on top and ride my lover as we have dreamed about. Yep, tummy and thighs GOTTA GO! Hee hee.
These are good reasons, good incentives, good reminders when I want to quit, although really...day 8 and I feel good about the diet. Strong. See me going 32 more days no problem then anxiously waiting to do it all again a few weeks later. I keep dreaming of the thought that maybe just maybe by June 9th I will weigh 211 pounds. That would be so sweet. Keep on keeping on. I feel good and I still am not hungry and really DO NOT miss the control food has over me or even food really. It is NICE!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment