Well, it is Friday night. We had a busy, busy day. Jon and I went over to help Dave work in his yard. Rototilling, building fences and a gate and sorting out weeds and grass from a lot of dirt was the tasks we tackled. 5 hours... has to count as some exercise, right??? And I got some sun...light pink so should just tan for me. AND I got to see my Prince and spend some time with him. (I must say, I think for the first time I found a sweating working man to be QUITE sexy!) The guys definitely worked harder than I did and they were both tired and sore. Came home- showered, ate and napped.
Food today was:
Breakfast was tea and milk so 60 calories.
Snack was apple for 90 calories.
Lunch was roast beef 3.5 ozs. 125 calories, onions and mushrooms 25 calories, spinach 1 cup 40 calories.
Dinner was cottage cheese 1 cup 190 calories, 1/2 cup pineapple for 40 calories.
Total for the day = 570 calories
Tomorrow is the scale.... and that deserves its very own post! Coming soon to a blog near you! hee hee
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment