Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quick Blog and Off to Bed

I am so tired.. so this will be quick and I will pontificate more tomorrow. (Rest assured PC, I am ok... just missing YOU!) grin

So, dinner tonight was YUM... consisting of
sole 5 oz. 130 calories
veggies 1 cup 30 calories
salad 50 calories
pineapple 1/2 cup 40 calories

Total for the day (with 400 from earlier) = 650 calories.
And yes, I never did get hungry today... Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment