Weights~

05/01/2010 251.4
05/02/2010 250.0
05/05/2010 246.4
05/08/2010 244.4
05/12/2010 239.0
05/13/2010 240.8 :-( Not a failure. A place to grow!!!
05/15/2010 240.4 BUT STILL STRONG!

05/18/2010 238.8 DISAPPOINTED
05/22/2010 238.4
05/23/2010 240.2
05/24/10 238.4



Starting Over!
07/03/10 247.4
07/10/10 236.6
07/11/10 234.4
07/23/10 239.2




Welcome

Welcome to the Journey that is to be the Next 40 Days of my Life. I am excited to be on this journey and if you are here then you are supporting me on the way. Pull up a chair, sit down and read away.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Such A Gift, He Is!

This is a post I would love to share with the world... but I know that I can't. But I can (and will) share it here!

I have the greatest gift in my life. The truest of blessings. Let me tell you more.
I have the most amazing man in my life. He is strong and courageous and an absolute rock to me. He is my strength and my calm. My wisdom and my hunger. He levels my roller coasters with ease. He is constant... doesn't waiver like I tend to do. Strong willed, strong moral-ed, strong person. He has an amazing inner strength, yet the tenderest heart. He is strong - broad chest, rock hard arms - yet the tenderest man when he holds you tight. His hands are firm, rugged and hard working - yet passionate and kind when brushing my face. He can be fierce when defending his own and gentle when caressing a heart. He is passionate...oh so passionate. He loves with all he is, all he can be. As a lover he always puts his woman first, setting his own needs aside to assure my needs are met. He is gentle, yet commands my body like a well played instrument at his fingers. He is tender, brushing away a tear and kissing the cheek where the tear once lain. He is compassionate - quick to share a tear with someone he loves who is hurting. And he celebrates ALL the victories - no matter how big or how small. He is determined, a fighter and never quits. He can laugh - at himself and with others - he can smile at life. And when he laughs, his face lights the darkest of rooms. His smile is dazzling, spreading a deep warmth to those it touches. And when he is pleased....his pleasure shows in all he does. When I am loving him, his sighs and moans of pleasure are so rugged yet tender; deep yet easily brought up. He is inviting, welcomes me to him and to his body. He is confident and gives full reign to me to pleasure him in any way I desire. He is sexy, sexual and drives a hunger in me I have never felt... and dare say I will never feel again with anyone besides him. He is compelling and breath taking.. and tends to take my breath often.

He IS the sweetest of lovers!
He IS the most passionate of men!
He IS the deepest of friends!
He IS the biggest heart I know!
He IS the sexist man (love that butt)!
He IS the kindest of soul!
He IS the epitome of the Perfect Man!
He IS the best set of arms to hold a girl!
He IS MINE!
... and I am SO VERY GRATEFUL!

My Darling-est Prince Charming~
I know that thanks are not needed. So I will not say it. You already know my heart. Read these words lover.... they are only for you. YOU ARE AMAZING..... and I am thankful every single day that you are in my life.... and I am in yours!
I truly love you, with all I am, and all I can ever be!
Eternally YOURS,
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Your words honor me Angel. You see all those things in me because you bring them out in me. I am truly touched by what you say. My Angel, you are so many of those things too. We compliment each other so. I love you Angel, more than mere words can say.

    ReplyDelete