So, for the oops... no food posted Wed, Thurs or Fri..... so, going to try and remember.... eeek.
Wed was a work day, so
cereal and milk for 140 calories
apple and cuke for 85 and 10 calories
fish (cod) 150 and brocoli 30 cals and salad 25 cals
cup strawberries for 50 calories
Total for the day = 49 calories
Thurs was an at home day, amd I didnt really eat.... so
green bean, turnip, onion mix - 1 cup for 35 calories
shrimp stir fry for dinner - shrimp and sauce 200 and vegies for 50.
cheerios for 85
total = 370 calories
Fri was an at home day too...and again, little to eat. (just not hungry and if I am busy, I don't even think about it....)
fruit and milk bar (illegal but healthy) 140 calories
fish 150 calories, broccoli 30 calories, salad 25 calories
strawberries 3 large 15 calories
cantaloupe 2 wedges 50 calories
Total = 410 calories
So there are my plethora of oopss... and lack of blogging. (so many habits to get back into and get into).
For the WOOO HOOO.... today is 1 week since we started and I am down 10.8 pounds today! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! That rocks. It makes me optimistic. Makes me confident. Makes me hope... and hope that I am not setting myself up for a fall. I feel good... have not been hungry, have not missed the Dew (WOW) and am excited... where I was not last week. Amazed at how easy it has been to go back into it. It feels good. Oh, and the weight loss includes Aunt Flo's arrival last night. Double woo hoo. I am beleiveing and trusting and knowing I am doing the right thing for me and will continue to move forward.
Food for today...
cereal and milk for 140 calories
5 oz turkey for 150 calories and 1 cup broccoli for 30 calories.
that is so far... and I feel good.
oh, i small bite of pb&j and a piece of pb fudge (Dang that Lynette!) dont have any idea on calories... 50 should be overly generous.
So midday is 370 calories.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment