So I did not get back on here last night to finish up my food... so here is the rest of Monday.
I ate a bite (literally... maybe a tablespoon at the most) of potato salad. (it was the only food I really enjoyed today...) and I ate 1/2 my salad at work... so maybe 50 calories for lunch.
We went to the movies and I had a few swallows of Jon's diet coke (no calories, but not allowed... interesting note... I am not having a hard time with giving up the Dew.... always surprises me because it has been SO SO SO hard in the past.... maybe the HCG has something to so with that.
Dinner was chilean bass for 270 calories and 1 cup fresh asparagus for 40 calories and a dinner salad for 50 calories. The bass was really good, explains why the calorie count was higher. :-)
Total calories for the day yesterday = 540 calories
Food today so far is cereal and milk for 145 calories, 1/2 cup watermelon and 1/2 cup cantaloupe (50 calories) , another bite of potato salad (thanks David!) and a salad with 5 oz. turkey (175 calories).
Dinner was a chicken patty for 140 calories and a green bean, turnip, onion, mushroom mix (35 calories) . I also had a strawberry fruit bar (140 calories)... NOT on the diet, cool after a hot and hard afternoon... not great.. but could have been MUCH worse. (AND IT WAS GOOD). Had 3 strawberries before bed too with some cheerios. 35 calories.
Total calories = 720
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment