... or starting again...
... or a new plan!
...or a new idea!
or.... or ..... or......
BUT.... this is the plan for another try. At something....! What exactly? Well let me try to explain it to you. Mind you it is still in the minds working at this point... but it is starting to shape up in my head. I think I am going to call it September Slam! (Subject to change though) :-)
The big thing I want to do... is open my calendar a little and add some time back in for the things I am NOT getting done (like exercise and house cleaning and school). And my biggest time waster is STILL.... Facebook Games. :-( So, my thought (and intended goal) is to give up ALL of facebook (except the main feed and email) for the month of September. Yep... the whole month. I am so tied into it... it is ALL I do at home... and it consumes so much of my time. I would be able to use the treadmill before work, and clean my kitchen before bed.... and do MUCH more homework on my weekends and clean my house....so it is the first to go.
In adding the extra time to my life, I want to start exercising again. I am so tired of being fat... but man I like food... especially when life is stressful... which is always. So, I want to start using the treadmill every morning again. And I am tired of the house being such a mess and even more tired of thinking that Jon will do much to help... so I need to quit being lazy! So, I need to get my schedule made.... and see what I can do with all my new time.
I am not thinking that this will be easy.... Facebook is certainly my addiction... but I am tired of nothing else being done... so I need to do this... and see what life feels like again. 2 weeks to psyche mysef up for this.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment